Date: 14 & 15 March 2020
Location: Sydney, NSW (Venue TBC)
Time: Day 1 8.30am-5.30pm | Day 2 8.30am-1.00pm
Event contact: Katrina at Switched-on Kids | +612 4942 4842 | firstname.lastname@example.org
This two day seminar is for chiropractors to learn the Switched-on Kids approach to care of newborns, babies and toddlers.
In this hands-on, interactive workshop you will learn to confidently, competently and compassionately assess, adjust and monitor these precious little ones according to current ‘Best Practice’.
You will gain essential insight into child neurological development, what to look for and what it actually means to you as the practitioner. You will learn how to support the family through connection, communication, stimulation, play and nutrition. Common presentations will be discussed and you will take home a wealth of knowledge and skills to impact the health of your community.
This is a must-do for any chiropractor who cares for children.
Switched-on Kids Program
Saturday 8.30am to 5.30pm, Sunday 8.00am to 1.30pm
- Neurological development of the newborn, infant and toddler
- Chiropractic assessment of the infant
- Chiropractic adjustments of the infant
- Primitive and postural reflexes
- Homecare for the infant
- Common presentations and advice for the infant
- Polyvagal and attachment theory
- Chiropractic assessment of the toddler
- ‘Best Practice’ and AHPRA
- Homecare for the toddler
- Common presentations and advice for the toddler
This seminar accounts for 12.5 formal learning hours under your continuing professional development (CPD).